cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant Maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firstly sorry this may not be in the correct place but I am new to this website.

Where I work have recently installed SAP Plant maintenance and I am one of the (super) users that looks after the system on site, I have one question if anyone could help with this, I want to attach a document that will come out every time a work order is raised and printed can I add this to the maintenance plan or does it have to be done to every work order?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tyrone.

If you are talking about preventive maintenance orders (that is, orders that are automatically created by the system on a set schedule), you can attach documents to the task list, which is in turn assigned to the maintenance item/plan. These documents will automatically be included in any orders created by the plan scheduling.

This assumes you are already using SAP's Document Management functionality.

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, so from looking I have the document but will have to recreate it through CV01N then add it to the task through the PRT function?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, exactly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thank you very much for help

Regards

Tyrone

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is what the referred document also said Tyrone,.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did see and was very helpful thankyou, just making sure I fully understand before diving in as im learning more and more all the time with this system but as I can see different plants within our company around the world I want to be 100% sure before I change things so I don't affect any other plants.

Regards

Tyrone

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tyrone,

First of all, please give importance to the Title of the thread, which would serve several generations to come in easily locating solutions to their issues. Discussions inside General titles like this are exactly like misplaced books in the Library.

Now about your query: Perhaps this is the solution you are searching for:

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answers, I will now see if I can get this to work.

Regards

Tyrone

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tyronne,

Is DMS (Document Management System) available in your system ?

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

it needs to be attached to work Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Thank you, will this have to be everytime?