Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel not visible in communication channel monitor tab

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to SAP 7.3 version. I have created new FTP channel in business component of ID but unable to see that in communication channel monitor tab.

Have checked all the possible options from my end but unable to see that. Need to do file to file scenario.. Please help

Regards,

Vishnu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

After long discussion in SDN and with our basis team we came to conclusion that adapter engine cache refresh is causing the problem. We tried to do full/delta CPACache refresh with user PIDIRUSER but unable to do so. Firsltly we were getting "403 forbidden error" then we provided required authorization to user PIDIRUSER now we are getting "500 Internal server error".

So now can you please help me to resolve this error so that we can do full CPACache refresh and resolve the issue. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vishnu Srivastava

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Thanks for your reply. We tried to change the parameter as mentioned in the note but still we are gettting same error. PFA the error log

Regards,

Vishnu

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is it an upgrade? If so can you try the below note?

1673399 - PI Upgrade: No RFC authorization for user PIDIRUSER

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

May be you have tried this, but the exception seems to be that the cache has not started to work with the Integration Directory, have you tried to Clear SLD Cache?

Regards.

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

We have already done it several times but still issue persists .

Regards,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please check which type of communication channel is it (HTTP or IDOC) along with the node.

Also If this is not visible try deleting the communication channel and create it once again.

Regards,

Sainath

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sainath,

All the channels are FTP only which should be visible in CC monitoring. Have already tried your suggestion but no luck.

Regards,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like your Channel is locked. Try this..

look into Visual Admin >Cluster> "LOCKING ADAPTER"

there you will see an option to Display Locks. If it is locked, reset the lock and restart the channel.

For more information look into SAP Note 1083488

Regards,

Sainath

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sainath,

We are using SAP PI 7.3 version. So I guess Visual Admin dosent not exists in that.

Please suggest the complete path to check Locking Adapter.

Regards,

Vishnu Srivastava

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

can you please let me know how to refresh AE cache for SAP PI 7.3 version[dual stack]. I guess I have done ABAP Engine refresh till now with TC: SXI_CACHE.

shivdutt
Explorer
former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shivdutt,

I already tried with this link. Have tried to refresh if with URL: http://<host>:5<sysnr>00/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

But getting below error: 403 Forbidden

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

former_member190543
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu.

Looks like you do not have authorizations to do the cache refresh. Either ask your basis to give you roles to do that or ask them to do a full Cache refresh from the URL. Also check if the adapter services are up and running as below.

Go to NWA .... and then .... Operations ---> Systems ---> Start & Stop  ---> Java Services  and filter for  XPI Adapter: File and see if it is running.

Regards,

Ramesh.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Pay attention that the Find box is case sensitive and set maximum in Maximum number of Result:

Go to Integration Directory and do a Cache Update:

Regards.

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Indeed it is case sensitive. have already taken care of it.

Regards,

Vishnu

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

I hope you have Activated your Objects / Channel

Go to Change List Tab in ID and check whether your objects are all Activated..if not Activate it & you should be able to see the CC in Moni then.

Regards,
Azhar

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

I have already activated all the objects.

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the Cache is upto date:(are you able to see other Objects?)

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/SXI_CACHE+Common+Errors

Regards,

Azhar

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I am able to see objects which I have configured day before yesterday.

shivdutt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

You can check the cache status overview in ID in the Environment tab and see if the status is green. If it is red try re-importing. Please check and let me know if you still face the issue.

Thanks

Shivdutt

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

I am doing complete cache refresh now. Meanwhile just to let you know that: I have deleted one of the channel today but when I search for the same in channel monitor, it is showing deleted channel also. Is it something related to Cache only..?

shivdutt
Explorer
0 Kudos

That indicates that whatever the changes you are making are not getting updated on the cache. I believe a cache refresh would resolve it.

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Have done complete cache refresh. But still old deleted objects are visible but not the one which I have created today.

shivdutt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Hard luck!

If you have basis team, you can ask for a restart of the adapter engine.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Take into account that all the grey values are objects not updated in cache.

Regards.

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have asked Basis Team to complete restart the system, lets see

Regards,

Vishnu