cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document during Idoc creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am facing strange error. We have intercompany scenario and Idoc is generating at the time of Intercompany billing invoice doc. As per below idoc doc. it was generatd from billing doc. no. 0180021836 (as per (BELNR) and Accounting doc. no. 5100073006 was posted. However when i check this billing doc. no. it showing different accounting document. can someone please help why system has updated wrong doc. no. in Idoc status

Now, it does not finish here while checking accounting doc. which was updated in Idoc its showing in the header that it was entered manually via FB01. There is no relationship with billong doc. for it. only reference field was used. (I am believing it because while clicking reference key it doesn't take anywhere, even posting are also 40 and 50 posting key so purely FI doc no SD posting key like debit customer posting key 1 and credit payment with posting key 50)

Please help as i never seen system behaviour before.

Rgds

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Your 5 series document was created by Idoc only using FB01 tcode. If you see the documents again, 5 series document is for Company code AMKM and 9 series is for AMKT, means it is an intercompany scenario and posting two accounting documents one for each company code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think you have excisable invoice  after VF01 with J1iin or automatic method.

so this JV seems for excise invoice because with fiscal year 2015 can you check the document flow from Va03 to complete cycle.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Documet flow cycle is below with billing doc 1800021836 it still showing 9000000776. i cant see Fi doc. 51000000673 anywhere here. so my question is why it has updated in Idoc??

Former Member
0 Kudos

is scenario with excisable invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No there is no excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

First document is RV - normal where customer debit and other values are credit. in the second document is RN- not standard with every billing but seem some type of reversal of credit values like posting credit G/L with Debit values in sparate G/L (for profitablity alaysis study knock off). it is something making unquie in you system. but second document is not releated to customer. so ask FI person is any Fi subsitution or Pofitiablily analysis system developed there for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

and both document currencies are also diffrent TBD and USD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the relationship browser and i can see below. doc. 5100000673 is via Idoc only. How its possible 2 different accounting documents from billing doc??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone explain me the earlier error on Idoc.

"Tax entered Incorrect (Code S6, amount 0.00) Correct 70,184.62 THB"

On what basis this tax code is being picked up. I serach on SCN and found its coming from t code OBCD. But in my OBCD setting how would i know on which combination it should be maintain. please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My OBCD setting as per below.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone please help on this??

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

In your IDOC it's visible that it failed quite a lot before posting. Could you check with user if he/she created *673 manually, but on the other hand when successfully posted it created another accounting document which I don't think are same. As the number range for one is 9* and for manually created is 5* (could be set up accordingly).

But what exactly it is showing in 9* document the same content?

As far as reference number is concerned, do you have a logic to check for the same w.r.t. reference number as its the common attribute between both documents. Check with ABAPer.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul. Doc. no. 9000000776 is as below it has completely different posting as posting key 1 and 50 has been used and it also shows the SD t-code Vf01 and doc. type RV. Please advise.