SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data mismatch between EPROFVAL30 and EEDM02

Biman
Explorer
0 Kudos

The data present in the table EPROFVAL30 for lets say a profile "123" for a date "01.01.2015 from 00:00 AM is showing correctly as per the data received from Industry. But the issue is when I am displaying the same profile from in EEDM02 for the same date, the data is showing with an one hour interval.

Meaning the data in table EPROFVAL30 for 00:00 AM is showing for 1:00 AM in EEDM02.

Now recently we had a clock change in the system, with one hour interval.

Is the clock change possible reason for this happening ? Also if I want to make the values display properly in EEDM02 what should I do?

Any suggestions would be greatly helpful.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biman,

Yes the clock change triggered this. EEDM02 doesn't just get data from the table , it check with the time zone maintained , the sy-time and sy-datum and converts everything to UTC.

You would have to move the profile values ahead. If you are using IDoc then it can be imported again.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Rakesh..

sapisurdg.wordpress.com

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biman,

Yes the clock change triggered this. EEDM02 doesn't just get data from the table , it check with the time zone maintained , the sy-time and sy-datum and converts everything to UTC.

You would have to move the profile values ahead. If you are using IDoc then it can be imported again.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Rakesh..

sapisurdg.wordpress.com

0 Kudos

Thank you very much Rakesh. This explains everything.