cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needs to run MB1C 562 and reverse for WH managed material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

Need to remove stocks using 562to carry out some changes to materal master.
The storage location is WH managed.

The transaction MB1C/562 creates a TR.
However unable to process the TR in LT04.

Please guide the process to remove stock and restore in right bin after posting back 561.

Regards

RamSiva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor

check the stock of 998 storage type you should have the negative Quant (are you sure that you have a TR as a result of 562) in standard system don't create TR, if you have negative quant in 998 then use T-code LT01 to transfer the stock from physical storage type to 998

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

Thanks for your quick reply.

Yes, we get TR created and the stock currently in interim bin 902.

In such case, please advise what would be the process.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you have negative quant in 902 then you can use LT01 to move the stock from physical storage type / bin to 902 .

if the above solution is not working then

It seems your configuration is not as per standard SAP hence it would be better to share the screenshot so that we can analyze and suggest the solution in right direction

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before you run MB1C for movement type 562, confirm that you have inventory in storage type 998 bin AUFNAHME

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Binu.

I think that he actually doesn't need to have stock before posting.

The process is meant to be performed in a way that the material doc is first posted, and then TO is referenced to it.

But your way is also applicable. I'm just saying that it's just a different approach to the process.

When you get your mat.doc. you can process the creation of TO in LT06 - by referencing to mat.doc, or in LT04 by referencing the TR.

I would like to see the message in LT06 after trying to create TO for mat.doc. Could help find the problem.

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute t-code LT06 with reference to your material document.
Get back with the results (success/errors).