cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO 7.4 Configuring EDI scenarios - Seeburger Adapters how to?

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm on PO 7.4 now and wish to migrate an EDI interface in PI 7.31 (Seeburger OFTP_TCP) to PO 7.4

In my Id (PO 7.4) i donot see any list of comms channels related to seeburger....want to clarify the support of seeburger adapters for po7.4 and how the edi scenario for oftp_tcp adapter (seeburger) can be implemented in PO 7.4

any thoughts or recommendations on this please?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Seeburger provides an Adapter-Version 2.2.x since Version 7.3 that also runs on PO 7.4, so if you have been using the Seeburger Adapters previously on the PI 7.31 you just need to make sure that you also install the Adapters on the VErsion 7.4.

If you have already used the version 2.2.x on PI 7.31 for your scenario, you can usually use the same installation DVD to install the Adapters on your new PO 7.4 environment.

If you have been using an older Version, you will get an Adapter-Version 2.2.x either from SAP-MArketplace (if the Adapters were licensed through SAP) or you can get the DVD for your Adapters from Seeburger (if the adapters were licensed through Seeburger).

Other than this, I have mad a quick "configuration guide" for the Seeburger AS2-Adapter with the Integrated Configuration:

Although this Guide is for 7.31 (and not for 7.4) it already uses ICO and therfor should be the same as on PO 7.4

Also, since the AS2 is also a bidirectional direct protocol with handshake, it is very similar to the OFTP TCP-Setup.

=> Maybe it helps a little bit.

Kind Regards

Stefan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Prabhu,

You will need to install the Seeburger adapters on your 7.4. They do not come as standard. With the Seeburger software downloads, you get the user manuals, configuration guides etc. Check these for details on how to install, configure etc.

Regards
Mark

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

With 7.31 ownwards, SAP has its in-house set of adapters for EDI. It comes as a B2B Add - On and requires license.

If you still intent to use 3rd party Seeburger then you might need to get these installed in your PI system I believe.

Regards,

Azhar