cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse GI scrap quality sample

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru 's

I have an issue where the user posted the GR and inspection lot was created and the Status of the inspection lot is not UD. Hence the user performed GI scrap quality sample(963 movement type) by mistake . Now i need to reverse the movement type  and need to bring back to quality. I tried MBST , 554 movement type and all .Its not working .kindly help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kukku,

Please can you try below activating below setup -

1. Add Inspection type "05" (if not already available) for your material master.

2. Create inspection lot using MvT 964 or 554 to move the stock form scrapping back to Quality inspection. (Unless inspection type '05' is added to material, MvT 554 can't be used).

Please suggest your feedback.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kukku,

Once you post the QM managed material from quality inspection stock to Unrestricted inspection lot will get created. it is not possible to reverse the stock witthout QM.

It has to be done with SAP note 2068196 - QA495 - Stock transfer this note contains correction code whcih sap has given and we need to copy the code and create our own Zreport and execute in Dev first and then try in QAS and PRD.

175842 - Inspection lot: Reversal of goods movements from usage decision   you can see this note als...

Regards

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the movement type 322 for reverse the document in QA. or cancel the document type using MBST.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How did you post movement type 963 (copied from 553) ? As your material is QM active, then you can't do any movement type from MIGO until an inspection lot will be cleared..

Please read the OSS note for more details 86638 - Error: QA495 during Inventory management Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dibyendu

The 963 is performed through QA11.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the below thread if applicable in your case

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kukku,

Did you try cancelling the document for 963?

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul

I tried that but geeting the Error  "Change the inspection stock of material XXXXXXXX  in QM only"

Regards

Kukku