cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports in SAP Process Controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

Can anybody help me figure out why i am unable to see the Compliance work area under Reports and Analytics work center. I have  power user role, therefore, i assume there is no problem with authorizations. Also, i can see other reports (access, role, eam ) in the work center.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

1. Which roles/profiles are assigned to your user?

Cheers,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP_GRAC_ALL

SAP_GRAC_BASE

SAP_GRAC_NWBC

SAP_GRC_FN_ALL

SAP_GRC_FN_BASE

SAP_GRC_NWBC

SAP_GRC_SPC_SETUP

SAP_GRC_SPC_CRS_ISSUE_ADMIN

SAP_NWBC_ADMIN_PC

These roles are assigned to me

0 Kudos

Tried it by removing:

SAP_GRAC_ALL

SAP_GRAC_BASE

SAP_GRAC_NWBC

SAP_GRC_SPC_SETUP

SAP_GRC_SPC_CRS_ISSUE_ADMIN

SAP_NWBC_ADMIN_PC

Former Member
0 Kudos

By removing all those roles, the userid is left with

SAP_GRC_FN_ALL

SAP_GRC_FN_BASE

SAP_GRC_NWBC

Still the Report and Analytics work center is blank.. there are no compliance related reports visible.

Would there be a specific role or object involved here, which is missing?

I can also not see the Adhoc Tasks tab in My home with these roles.

0 Kudos

Hi,

yes definitely authorisationobjects could play a role here. However when using the aforementioned standard roles you should be able to see the items mentioned. Could you check:

1. If the standard roles have been changed?

2. If any of the standard launchpads were changed (tcode LPD_CUST)?

3. If any Master Data exist, such as a regulation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checked the following

1. The standard roles have not been changed

2. standard launchpads are changed.. launch pads GRCREPORTS and GRCHOME have usernames other than SAP... Is there a way i can revert these changes? I am not aware what changes are made

3. There is master data in the system.. reg, controls, processes, org etc

0 Kudos

Hi,

to revert changes made you'd normally see a strange looking arrow that will reset the launchpad to the SAP version. However I'm not sure what has been changed and why, so unless it's a sandpit I would not change those. Looking at the timestamp this was not done recently by the way. A blue icon at the end will indicate if it's a standard SAP setup or customer (green figure).

At the moment I wouldn't know a possible other root cause why you aren't seeing the menu items you're referring to?

You could give it a try assigning yourself a SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profile, but again using the aforementioned standard roles this shouldn't be the issue. And on top, from a security point of view I'd advise to do this only on e.g. a sandpit. SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW are profiles which are definitely not needed but could help you excluding root causes.

p.s. Could you rule out that any configuration, other than standard SAP, was done in IMG/GRC/General Settings/Maintain Customer Specific Menus/Maintain Authorization for Application Links

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a new test admin id and assigned these three roles along with the business user role.. and now it works .. i can see the adhoc task tab and also the compliance reports in Reports and Analytics..

Thanks for the help

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manisha,

applications (reports) are displayed based on:

- user's authorization

- products you have licensed

- components activated

Hence if you have licensed and activated then it depends on user's authorization. Therefore I would recommend to test with an admin user first and then trace the authorization issue (ST01, STAUTHTRACE, SLG1, etc.).

Let us know.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Alessandro,

I have tried with the admin user. The admin user itself cannot see the Compliance work area under Reports and Analytics

Yes, the products are licensed and all components (AC , PC and RM ) are activated.