cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ALR_87013611 Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

We use this report S_ALR_87013611 to see our costs which come up during production process based on cost centers. This report further drill down to KSB1 report.

I would like to know how the system display the amount for the credit part in "ValCOArCur"  & "Val/ObjCur"  against the cost element and cost center.

Please provide your inputs.

Thanks...

SAP_Fi_Cn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have COarCur defined in controlling area setting "Currency type 20" then along with ObjCur the same will come as obj cur may be different one

kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The amount in field " ValCOArCur" is coming from controlling document generated during production order confirmation in CO11 but still unable to figure out the calculation or how system calculate the amount.

Thanks....

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Activity qty multiplied by. Activity rate (plan rate if revaluation is not done else actual activity rate) further multiplied by currency conversion rate if any.

Rajneesh

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think I have clarify the first question how CoArCur and ObjCur are coming..now how the value is credited in CCtr..When any order is confirmed with activity hours for actual operation this value gets credited in cost center against the debit value posted in cost center through FI postings to flow the cost to order level as debit..so order is debited and cost center is credited through activity cost element.

Regarding value part calculation Rajneesh has clarified...

now I think your doubt is cleared...if so close the thread

kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for the response.

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your query is not very clear to me. However if you wanna see this report in ValCOArCur"  & "Val/ObjCur, just go and change the layout to incorporate these currencies in the report (KSB1).

Regards

Rajneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajneesh,

I would like to know how the amounts appeat in field "ValCOArCur".

Thanks...

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It appears with negative sign.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes the amount which appears in negative sign.

Thanks..

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

These figures may come from various sources.  Main sorce is activity confirmations in production order/PCC. Others may be if you have done some re-postings or distribution or assessments from the cost center.

Regards

Rajneesh

former_member207505
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try to execute report S_ALR_87013613 and check if the report is suitable for your expectation.

Best regards,

Ronghua Fan