cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while downloading initial transmit in SAP WM 6.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While I try to download the SAP WM 6.2 Application, the initial download gives me the following error

Server log :

ERROR#com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.console##anonymous#Agentry com.sap.wmmv Worker Thread###Exception: 10:16:05 06/08/2015 : 0 (General), XNullPointerDereference (class RCP<class DT::DataTable>, ), c:\AgSrvrel70564\src\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry\Syclo\refcount.h#220:RCP<class DT::DataTable>::operator -> |

Events.log

class RCP<class DT::DataTable>, c:\AgSrvrel70564\src\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry\Syclo\refcount.h#220:RCP<class DT::DataTable>::operator ->

Could you please help me resolve this?

Regards

Reshma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reshma and Ed,

Hi. Past issues tied to this are noted as follows:

~~~~~~~past reported issue~~~~~~~

There is no problem with the application and with synching. The problem is a misrepresentation of the error as shown in the SAP Control Center or Cockpit or in the logs.

Suggestion or request: Is there a way to turn this off to not show in both the SCC or in the logs?

This is also seen in SMP 3.0 by QA.

~~~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So my question to you on your error, is it preventing you from continuing this time in SMP 3.0? The past report is just an annoying error that does not do anything bad to the sync.

Please let us know if this is a fatal error or just a confusing error.

Best Regards,

Mark Pe
SAP Platinum Support Engineer

ed_miller
Participant
0 Kudos

Mark,

In my scenario, it was fatal.  The transmit session stopped and failed to load the app (this was occurring during Data Table load).  However, I resolved my situation by completely deleting the application, making sure I had downloaded the latest application from PAM, and installed that one, and it now does not get this error.  So there is (was) something wrong with the initial application that was available on PAM, but it's since been replaced.

Thanks,

Ed

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ed,

Thanks for the update. Might be a last minute fix or update by the build team. Hopefully your shared knowledge will be helpful to the others who may have seen this problem.

Best Regards,

Mark Pe
SAP Platinum Support Engineer

ed_miller
Participant
0 Kudos

I also get this same error on an initial download of the SAPIM Warehouse Manager 1.2 application.

Experts, please assist.

Thanks,

Ed