cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mysterious Account Determination results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got an issue I could not manage to solve dispite the hundreds of discussions about Account Determination for SD posting. I believe it is more or less the same issue than this discussion (http://scn.sap.com/thread/450978) but the 2 options proposed are not workable for me.

So here is the problem:

1) Account determination works fine, I got the GL account I want to use:62228001 / 46830001

2) But when I go in the price procedure (or the GL posting) I do not get these GL accounts:

Few more information:

- VKOA for GL accounts 62228001 / 46830001 is managed thru Sales org. / Account / Acct key:

- VKOA for GL accounts 6228000 / 46830000 is managed at Cust. Grp / Account Key level.

- Access Sequence is in line with Account determination :

- OV64 is blank.

Thanks in advance for your help / advise.

bbis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System will always consider VKOA settings for FI postings and if that is not happening in your case, then you need to create one more test scenario in debug mode to find out whether any exit is forcing some unwanted G/L Account.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Lakshmipathi for your help.

I keep digging into this problem and I figure out the solution may be here: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1682588. Description matches with my problem and we have the problem only for collective billing.

We will install the OSS notes and recheck.

bbis

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
the problem only for collective billing

With the standard configuration, if there is an issue in account determination, no matter how you generate the billing document; whether individually or collectively still you face this issue.  Hence, I strongly feel, it is not because of config issue but because of some exit causing the issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bbis,

once you have the accounting entries, to which GL account the value is posted..?

Is it posted to 62228001 / 46830001 ?  If so , do you see any issues with financial entries ?

Regards

Jobi