Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Order attached with WBS ( COR3)

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Could you please suggest table where I can find WBS attached to process order.

We are developing one Z report where client require to fetch actual cost posted particularly on few cost elements, I used COEP table but it is showing only cost posted on WBS OBJNR, TO get appropriate value of actual cost, I need actual cost posted on order as well. If i get a table where i can find OBJNR of order attached to WBS, the same i can pass  to COEP to get total actual cost. Looking forward for your responses.

Regards

Gaurav Ahuja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samar / Maria,

Somehow, I am not able to fetch orders list from AUFK table, field PSPEL is not updating there although WBS element is assigned in order. I am unable to find the reason being this. I have asked technical person to look into this if he can help in this.

Secondly - AFPO table may also fullfill my requirement in some way, Passing WBS element, It is showing attached orders, coping orders from this table, I can use AUFK table to get there OR* number. Passing OR* numbers to COEP displaying actual cost posted on orders.

Could you please suggest me, AFPO contain all orders attached to WBS or there may be some more process or order cost in the system ??     

Regards

Gaurav Ahuja

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

You can use AFPO also, but as it is a item level table, you need to be sure that there can be different WBS elements in a Production Order line items...

rest the logic looks good to me for your scenario..

Regards

Sammar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Perfect..Thanks

@ Samar / maria - Could you please help in one of my another thread.

If required, I may provide more information on this requirement.

Regards

Gaurav Ahuja

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samar,

Thanks !!

I can see orders detail attached to WBS in AUFK when i execute it directly by putting order in AUFK, but WBS field in AUFK table is blank correspond to that order. Also, correspond to that order, I can fetch actual cost posted from COEP table,

Now only assistance i need is to fetch orders based on WBS field.

regards

Gaurav

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

What's the account assignment for the orders? Please check the Order details for WBS linkage. if it is maintained or not? Is it being captured in any custom field..

Regards

Sammar

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samar,

Please check this. It is displaying in CJI3 as well.

Regards

Gaurav Ahuja

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Normally OBJNR for order will be starting from OR****. May be check below OBJNR, whether this gives output in COEP.

OR000103001252

In AUFK, pass the order number and get the OBJNR field value.

Regards

Terence

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samar,

I can see exact postings in COEP. I have WBS OBJNR ( PR* ), on the bases of this OBJNR , i have to found OR* OBJNR, It will solve my issue.

In AUFK, I am not able to fetch OR* OBJNR based on WBS element or PR* objnr.

Regards

Gaurav

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

the reason is in AUFK table the WBS is not a primary key. and .In your case the table is not getting the required WBS though it is maintained in the front end.. Can you get it checked by your technical team why is that the case?

other way to get it would be to run actual cost report for Orders and get the WBS filtered from that report.. which is not the right solution..

regards

Samarr

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

In AUFK - PSPEL, you need to pass the WBS element. Below is the output i have received. What is the problem in obtaining the Order.

Normally in PM / PS, we have assignment of WBS Element, now you need to tell us, how the WBS element is linked with Process Order.

If you cannot get the output here, then you will a different table to obtain the relation and pass the process order number to AUFK to get the object number

Regards

Terence

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

that's correct.. I think Gaurav needs to figure out why the table is having empty field for WBS...

Regards

Sammar

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

have you checked the table AUFK for field PSPEL using the order type for the PO?

Regards

Sammar

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

I am not able to see actual cost posted on WBS through order in RPSCO & COEP table but i notice that cost in SLR58 & CJI3 report. Please suggest.