cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement Type for Stock Transport under QI or Blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day Gurus,

Is there any available movement types in which i may used for new Stock Transport in which upon PGI the default stock type is QI or Blocked?

Also if possible the One Step Movement Type for this one?

I have configured a similar scenario in which 641 and 647 are the defined movement types.

Thank you in Advance.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please maintain quality management view in material master, click on inspection setup, select 01-Goods Receipt Insp. for Purchase Order tick mark on active and then click on green tickmark and save it.Also need to maintaine QM master using QP02, where under material assignment assign the usage:5-Goods receipt and status:4-released(general)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just saw this post from jurgen

"OSS note 496992 explains that the goods issue from blocked stock and quality inspection stock is not supported and that SAP does not have a solution

OSS note 448761 explains it again in another way, that the stock in transit field is just one field, there is nothing to distinguish the stock type for stock in transit

You can check it yourself, look into table MARC and table MARD, there is only one field for stock in transit, so you can never know if you have unrestricted stock or quality stock in transit. "

With this, i just have to derive a new procedure probably will use the unrest stock type instead.

Regards,

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you have already found the system design according to the OSS note  496992, then can you explain about your further requirement ?