Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Billing Document

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Is there any standard transaction from where user can print more than one invoice in a one go.

I have search out the transaction vf31, please suggest also it is for the same objective or else.

looking for the gurus feedback.

regards,

Imran khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran

Could you close this thread also, if already resolved?

regards

Rahul

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it can't be closed as the tick for question was removed.

Whenever there is a white empty speech bubble  then it is not a question and hence no options for helpful or correct answer or assumed answered to close a discussion.

This type of content is foreseen for announcements and open discussions that cannot have a single answer.

And some moderators remove this tick instead of locking or rejecting the discussion if they believe the question is just basic and the OP could have found the answer himself by reading the docu, F1 or exisiting SCN content.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

Please give me your suggestion.

vf31 is now showing the data, but majority of the time I have to go to vf02, go to header, output, when I see the out put it coming with yellow sign automatically, and if I save it with out making any changes, than after I run vf31 its shows me that invoice as well, other wise no.

will you pls guide me in that.

regards,

imran

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Imran,

Do you see the output while creating the invoice for all customers? is it happening with specific customer or all? Check your output conditions VV32/33, are they maintain for all or not.

Regards

Rahul

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

yes its main tain, its with value3 and based on billing type only.

so I create a record of f2 and set indicator 3 as well.

pls suggest.

regards,

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

required out put is coming on the billing header, with indicator 3.

but if I run vf31 it cant display in it, but when I go to vf02 in output header data and with out any change when save and after this if run vf31, data is coming over there.

please confirm me the reason and solution.

regards,

Imran khan

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

yes have one observation in out put last column id of "Save" initially check was not mark, if I save it again with no change than system mark it as a save.

please suggest from where I can enable this this to save automatically with first time saving billing document.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

As told by moderator that this can not be close.

requesting you to pls update against my observation.

regards,

Imran khan

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Imran,

Is it happening with all newly created or with specific ones. Coz when I try in my system it shows that indicator. Could you create one more billing document and save the same. Then check in RSNAST00, is it coming there?

By the way thread could be closed now as that tick is available in bubble.

Regards

Rahul

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This topic has already been discussed many times and I don't find any clue that you searched SCN and put some efforts to try on your own.  Since this is a repetitive topic discussed in SCN, thread is locked

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

Execute program - RSNAST00 in Tocde: SE38 - Execute with appropriate selections and then use VF31.

Transmission medium             1

Sort order                                   01

Processing mode                      1 if first time and already individual printouts are taken then '2'.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Thanks

Sumeet Sah

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Is it necessary to run the report with t code in se38 program RSNAST00, can I run it only through vf31.

please reply.

regards,

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

RSNAST00 is not application specific. In this case you need to select application, output type to send. I would suggest you to use VF31 as it is specifically for billing documents.

Regards

Rahul

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Aggred with Rahul.

But Imran I belive your requiredment is to print multiple invoice at a time, if so then program will help you out.

Thanks

Sumeet Sah

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

I am using vf31 but incorporating all the configuration, in the selection type I have choose all the mix variable but when execute the button, system give me the following message.

"no message for initial processing exits"

in few cases if I choose 2 in processing code it gives me some list otherwise not, please help me out in this situation.

but when I run it through se38, it give me the result of the script.

looking for the gurus feedback.

regards,

Imran khan

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Do you have any billing document for which first processing is pending. On the other hand you are saying if you select 2 then it gives you few. This could mean two things:

• First you are restricting the same with billing date, and few documents are visible.
  • Second if you are not restricting with dates(if in testing environment), you don't have right procedure assigned to billing documents for output type but someone is just putting it manually for testing only (though I doubt this).

So keep your filters very carefully; output type/sort order/delivery & order related/processing mode and try. If it gives you result that's good. If not change the processing type to 2 and check. If this gives results, then this would mean that there is no billing doc for initial output.

Regards

Rahul

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

I have two billing documents now, having billing type F2. I save them.

when I running vf31 and enter the above number one by ne or in series, system is not working.

all the configuration is being done, if I see the billing document output type in vf03 it shows the output type that I configure.

please suggest me the solution, with thanks.

regards,

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

One important thing I have noticed.

if I run the vf31 on processing mode 1, it don't show any data, but after billing if via vf03 I send the document to print and than in vf31 if choose processing mode 2, it give me the invoice number.

I also see that while in vf03 if I choose first time output type processing status is set to zero, after print it set to 1.

I want if user cant print the invoice through vf03, if even first time he usevf31 by using processing mode system should give the list of billing document.

hope you understand what I am trying to say.

regards,

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

or you can say in vf31 1 (first processing) will call all the billing that are not yet been print. currently processing mode 1 is not working as document is having processing status 0.

looking for your feedback.

regards,

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Check in VV32/33, what's the date/time maintained. It should be 3 and then same should be billing document. You will see the same in VF31 also.

Regards

Rahul

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

I have maintain 3 in it.

but when first time saving the billing document and run from vf31, it cant shows me the billing number.

same status.

because in vf03 if I choose first time printing the processing status is by default set to zero, once I run it after that if I go to vf31 and choose 2 for repeat system show me the billing document.

regards,

imran

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Could you share a screen shots:

• When you create a billing document, before save of display output type (in menu bar - goto - header - output)
  • After saving go VF03, same as above.

make sure all columns are visible in screen shot (squeeze the columns to get complete picture). It seems condition maintained is immediately.

Regards

Rahul

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

done successfully, incorporate value 3.

actually in previously posted invoice value 3 is not incorporated that's why having this issue.

thanks for your support and guideline.

regards,

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

That's good. Could you close the thread accordingly.

Regards

Rahul

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

Sue I want to mark you as a correct answer, but cant find it on my screen, only alert moderator, like and reply sign is there.

pls guide if possible.

regards,

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the below link.

Regards

Rahul

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

I cant found the option to choose the correct answer.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Imran

did you followed the link which I sent in previous message. If yes then you can alert moderator about the issue. I hope you are following the link.

regards

Rahul

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran

That's correct one. You can use VF31 (SD70AV3A program for the same), In this you have option for multiple documents, with processing mode first time, repeat, error processing etc. You can even put this in background job also.

Regards

Rahul

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul for the immediate response.

How I will configure vf31. will you please elaborate it, as right now when I run this report it don't give me any data "no message for initial processing exits".

regards,

Imran khan

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

• First you need to have right output type assigned to billing document (customizing)
  • The condition record for the same should be maintained (VV31).
  • On the basis of the same output would be triggered while saving billing document (which you could see in header, goto - header - output). Do you see any output type there? If not assign the same manually.
  • If all above is there then you will be able to process the same in this transaction.
  • Use below link to get more details.

Output from Billing Documents - Output Determination (SD-BF-OC) - SAP Library

Regards

Rahul

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul, will get back to you soon.

regards,