cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC user - not enough space on the disk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

One of our users is facing this issue. When she logs in, she can see all the reports and input forms but if she tries to open any of them, nothing happens. It has only started happening for her this last week with no change in authorisation.

I asked for the EPM log. She gets the message in there:

"

08:49:47,437|ERROR|FilesManagement|FPMXLClient.OpenSaveServerManager.DownloadedFileFromServer|MU57034|||||1|There
is not enough space on the disk.

#

"

I remember getting this same error myself. Then, I had deleted some files from a folder on my PC, and I was back up and running. But I cannot remember what folder that was.

Any ideas what the solutions would be in this case?

regards

sd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chuan_ding
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant

You should be able to find the reports in the following:
C:\Users\<user name>\Documents\PC_NW\<user name>\TempLocalXLClient\<environment name>\<model name>\eEXCEL

You can delete the folder or reports and then system will rebuild them when opening the report from the server.

Best regards,
Chuan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys.

This (cleaning out C:\Users\<user name>\Documents\PC_NW\<user name>\TempLocalXLClient\<environment name>\<model name>\eEXCEL) had been done some on some users but it was still an issue.

For some it worked; for others didn't. Then found out that in addition to the My Documents on the C drive, the add-in also creates the TemplocalXLClient folder on all other drives that have been mapped as home drives for the user. If they are full, then it starts giving this error.

Clearing out excess data from the C and other mapped drives in general solved the issue.

rgds

shrikant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can delete PC_NW folder under my documents.

Maybe it also helps to clear the recycle bin on the users pc.

Is the user's pc running out of space?

Andy