Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requiring datasource & PS/PPM field name

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you please help me in updating this, This is for BW report for PS/ PPM. Your valuable inputs can help me a lot in completing this requirement.

Fields RequiredPS/PPM field namePS/PPM data source
Portfolio
Bucket
Type of Items
Total Budget
Total Commitment
List of Item
Start Date
End Date
Budget
Commitment
Actual
Phases
WBS Elements
Resource list
Role
Days
Booked
Overloaded
Role not staffed list

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Do you need the tables from which to get these details for the mentioned fields?? The fields and table you can get yourself by clicking F1 on the fields in SAP ECC and right click for PPM fields...

As far as getting the budget/Committment/actual cost is concerned you can use RPSCO, COSP, COEP..  linkage would be definitely OBJNR of the WBS.. which can be taken from PRPS..

for the points on booked or overloaded and Role not staffed you need to provide the logic to the BI team for fetching the details..

for data sources for these fields.. I guess BI consultants would be aware of where to look for once you provide them with table details..

Regards

Samar

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samar,

Table details is not required, Bw consultant require data sources which contains these fields data so that he can start mapping in analyzer.

Like i have updated few here.

PS/PPM field namePS/PPM data source
PORTFOLIO_GUID0RPM_BUCKET_GUID_ATTR
BUCKET_GUID0RPM_BUCKET_GUID_ATTR
ITEM_TYPE0RPM_PORT_ITEM_MANAGEMENT
MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I guess you can reach out to these forums.

Regards

Terence

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

This should be done by BI guys not you.. we wont be able to provide the details on the data sources. the most you can do is provide them with tables where this data is stored and logic to get it.. which data source or query to activate is BI job.. sorry cannot help you there..

As mentioned by maria..raise it in BI forum.. you may get some pointers.. 

Regards

Samar.

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samar / Maria,

I agree with you here. Could you please guide me to extract these data from the table view.

I have GUID of Portfolio..Based on that I am able to fetch active bucket GUID's under specific portfolio. Using Item GUID, I need to fetch rest of the details which i mentioned in my post. Please suggest tables in sequence i can use to reach at capacity management data ( Resource, Staffing, Overloaded etc. )

Regards

Gaurav Ahuja