Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lot skip Digital signature skip.

aniket_gautam
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Currently we are inspecting no of material in a day i.e inspection lot, & also we are using skip lot functionality.My requirement is

when lot get skip, system should not ask for digital signature. Right now system is asking digital signature for skip lot also,this add unecessary work.

Can i go with some user exit or we can achieve this through standard functionality.

Kindly Guide.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aniket,

Can you try the below process -

a) If 'QM Material Auth' (MARC-QMATA) is available, that will trigger the use of 'Digital Signature' for RR & UD. Once inspection lot is created this Digital Signature check for RR & UD is flagged at QALS-STAT24 and QALS-STAT25 fields respectively.

Please check one of my previous answers - http://scn.sap.com/thread/3682542

b) The SKIP stage at inspection Lot level is selected based on data maintained for inspection plan header level (PLKO-QDYNREGEL), during the inspection lot creation. If this is active, then only the below enhancement has to work, else not.

c) Please can you check if the below exit is active in your system. During the creation of inspection lot it should validate if the to-be Inspection Lot is going to have system status "SKIP' (TJ02T-ISTAT = I0209, SPRAS = EN, TXT04 = SKIP).

QPL10001  QM: Inspection lot creation - editing work area on creation

d) If the case c) is TRUE, then during the inspection lot creation, QALS-STAT24 and QALS-STAT25 fields needs to be cleared so that for skip lots, there is no Digital signature popup happening.

NOTE: As clearing STAT24 and STAT25 fields form QALS may be a subject for business validation based on industry type you are working, please take prior approvals before you try this proposed enhancement.

Thanks,

Arijit

aniket_gautam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arjit

If i use options C , will it work for tcode QA17.They want to use for QA17  for skip lot only.

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aniket,

I believe only using option C will not help as there is dependency with STAT24/STAT25 fields. If you need to use an Auto UD for Skip lots, you still need to work in combination of QA16/QA17+QA11, and process individual such SKIP lots with a default User ID + Pass. In one of our previous enhancement related to "Auto UD with digital Signature" we have used such a process, which worked fine for us.

Else, as suggested above you can create ZQA17, add the validation checks as suggested and proceed ahead.

Thanks,

Arijit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rajesh_madham
Participant
0 Kudos

Skip lot means DMR rule. So, why not Use QM auth group as DIGITAL sign at RR level only / No Dig sign at all for those materials . Why to go for strict norms at UD level when you need a skip anyway badly.(3-4Lots).

Note RR should be mandatory

Plus QA16/QA19 Will work normally without risky Exits. Dangers can be avoided.

Other Lots for these materials anyway have to do RR with DIG SIGN and UD with users with their name anyway can be traced back.

0 Kudos

Hi Aniket,

This is bit complicated, Digital Signature is not supported for Auto UD in standard SAP

You will need development for this, here is what we did,

Create a new transaction ZQA10 which is a copy of QA10 add
additional screen fields for user and password, which will be used for digital
signature purposes. (You can Populate Original Document GR user or make fix user id )

Copy program RQEVAI30 to ZRQEVAI30

Copy function module QAVE_PROCESS_AUTO_UD to
ZQAVE_PROCESS_AUTO_UD

Change field (UD Mode) RQAUTOUD_MODUS_UD to blank

Modify the above referenced function module to auto
populate the digital signature fields with the data from the initial ZQA10
transaction.

Please work with ABAP

Thanks

Diwakar

arunsapqm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gautam,

Pls check this Link & also check with ABAPer.

Thanks in advance