cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get Notifications of specific period?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on SAPWM 6.2 and I get all the notifications but when my tablet is in offline mode I want to see the notifications of only specific period i.e. of two months.

Means when my application is online then I can see all the notification but when its in offline mode only last two months notification I want to see from the current date.But now I cant understand where and how can I put these conditions.If anyone having any logic or Idea regarding this scenario please let me know.

Thanks & Regards

Prajakta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prajakta,

You can't write a rule based on Client status whether it is online or offline.

According to me this requirement of offline or online can't be implemented.

You can add filter but in offline mode,user may have to specifically select the date which is of less than 2 months while filtering.

Its your call how to go about it.

Regards,

Karan Shaheri.

LeonardoGomez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Prajakta,

It would be much simpler if you place a filter on the tile list control displaying the list of notificacions. Let the user filter by himself. Place a new filter here:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prajakta , it may possible with syclo agentry development like 1) when online then its coming as expected from SAP ECC . but 2) When offline then you can write rule for it show only last 2 months . can you check writing rule in agentry ? Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Can you please suggest me rule. Because I am not getting exact idea to write rule for this.

Regards

Prajakta