Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to complete the "I Blogged!" mission

ILIAN_Grigorov
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello people,

I created my own blog in 2012 -

Since then I am posting every once in a while.

I also have a blog post in the SAP GUI section.

However my mission "I Blogged" is still incomplete.

Could you check?

ILIAN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have posted this blog post on march 5 2014. I don't know the exact date when the badge "I Blogged" was designed. But I faced some discussion which is saying this can be causes if you create a blog post before the badge launched. You need to wait for your next blog (of-course not in personal space).

ILIAN_Grigorov
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I did not see any information that the blog post does NOT have to be in personal space !?

Anyway my blog post in SAP GUI section created on march 5 2014, was in my personal space also. I moved it in the SAP GUI section several days ago

Regards

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay. That's the reason you can't neither able to receive any points nor badge for this blog post.

It is a design, posting a blog post in your personal space will not consider for any points or any badge. Also if you will move any content (blog or document) from personal space to another space, it will also not consider for any points or badge. You need to create a document or blog post in that particular space. Only then you can able to get the badge along with points.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh. It is written as well in this document

"Note that you are able to contribute in your “Personal Space” as well. However, that area does not earn you points and will not show up in search. SCN assigns points for discussion messages marked as correct or helpful answers, blog posts, documents and wiki contributions. More detailed information can be found in the SCN Reputation Program FAQ."

ILIAN_Grigorov
Contributor
0 Kudos

Very curious

Since I moved my blog post, it gets less views than it had daily in my personal blog

And I received reputation points by people giving scores, likes, bookmarks.. They were

able to find it, even in google, and I am sure in the SCN search it aslo appeared.

Now it is still missing in the google search

But I do not regret. It belongs to the SAP GUI section, and it should be there.

Thanks again for your infromation!

Cheers!

Answers (0)