cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inbox link not visible in IC web ui for new user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We have an issue in IC WEB where i have asssign business role & pfcg role to a new user ,the web ui page open with all navigation bar profile except HOME & INBOX.

is there any valuable inputs regarding the same as i have tried all the options available even authorization objects too.

if there is any specific authorization role (apart of SAP ALL) need to assign the user.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Shachi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

naveenkolathuru
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shachi,

Check 1.  Have you activated business functions UI_FRW_1,UI_FRW_1_DOCU,UI_FRW_2_DOCU in   

transaction code SWF5.

2. Have provided switch in Define Navigation Bar profile->work centers  in the column  

switch? Then clear it

Thanks,

Naveen.

Hi
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen/Arden

Inbox is visible in Nav Bar Profile for User with SAP_ALL Profile and is not visible in Nav Bar for User without SAP_ALL Profile.Both the Users have been assigned to same Business Role and PFCG Role.

I assume Business Functions are not User specific and have no bearing on Inbox visibility in Nav Bar.

Trace will work provided Inbox is available in Nav Bar in IC Web.Moreover PFCG Role is same for both the Users.

Can anybody help..

Regards,

Shachi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shachi.

This definitely sounds like an Authorisations issue.

You need to discuss the User setup with your SAP Authorisations Team

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

HiShachi

Check in the Business Role configuration that the Navigation Bar menu options are "Checked", and therefore enabled for the Role.

Failing that, check if it is an Authorisations issue by setting up an ST01 trace for the user and checking the results after they log in.

Regards

Arden