cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compose tab in lumira cloud

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i tried to add a visualization to a new page in the story board that i created via the compose tab on the cloud app.

i tried dragging the chart from the left onto the page, but nothing happened, other then the visualization disappeared from the left panel.

i tried adding text and a picture, i couldn't add anything.

i am using internet explorer, version 11, as i wasn't aware until today that firefox isn't supported.

i suspect that i am doing something wrong, but i can't figure out what. i'm hoping that someone can point me in the right direction.

thank you

tracy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tracy - it is working fine for me in IE11 - perhaps you can share a screen shot? Use the camera icon?

Mine is below

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi tammy,

as best as i can tell, my screen looks like yours. i have attached a screen shot.

when i drag the chart to the page layout, it snaps back to the left panel

if this isn't the shot you are looking for, let me know what you want/need to see.

i tried opening the dataset then tried to use the compose tab

i also tried opening the story file and then tried to use the compose tab

on the compose tab, i also tried double-clicking on the chart to add it to the page layout

nothing i tried worked.

thank you

tracy

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tracy -

Thank you for the screen shot; that helps.

I am guessing, but I wonder if your IE11 is in compatibility mode or quirks mode?

See Fix site display problems with Compatibility View - Windows Help

or Quirks mode - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My IE11 works with SAP Lumira on Windows 7...what operating system are you using?

Tammy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

Normally, I don't use Internet Explorer, so I am not familiar with the options.

Hopefully, over the weekend I will have time to check to see if  the laptop that I was/am using for testing is set for compatibility mode. It does have windows 8.1 installed  - that much I know off the top of my head - LOL

Thanks again

Tracy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

I am using windows 8.1 and Internet explorer v11.

I looked and the compatibility mode option in Internet explorer is not checked.

Tracy