cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XD99 Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Does anyone knows what´s the reason if i try to update a field through the XD99 and when i execute the process i have no issue or errors but, when i try to check by XD03 the field continue in blank? Field KNA1-FITYP Tax type. Recently the system consultance support configured this fields and others and it looks like a flag or something is missing because when i do the same process with other fields it works...

Thanks for your opinions,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a field specific to a country version, I don't have it at all in my system. Looking for SAP notes I found 1938738 - Support LSMW with new master data fields

it has a correction attached with this FITYP field

LSMW standard programs and the mass maintenance programs are often the same, and this note says as well that it solves issues in XD99 too.

So you might give it a try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

I'm facing the same or very similar issue with kna1-stcd5 field. I try to update it trough XD99 and the system shows the success message .

BUt I'm reading the note you mentioned and apparently it only applies to brazil.

Can you kindly give me some help with this?

Thanks a lot in advance

Regards

JL23
Active Contributor

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

I  just checked my system and I  am able to find it in General data .Please check using page

down button

Regards

Santosh

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please check if you can update it with XD99, as this was the original question

Former Member
0 Kudos

XD99 will not work . Please use LSMW .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the support.