cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Parse Error On Processing Idoc with Extension

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Presently, I am facing error when sending Idocs having extension , where the error says that there is a mismatch between IDocXML root tag and Idoctype in EDIDC .

For the errors of this sort , I came across the Note 1801511 which is not apt for us as we are on Higher Version .

Could you please help me on this .The necessary details are as below

System details

PI Version : PO /PI 7.4 Single Stack

Service Pack:08

Release: NW731EXT_13_REL

Component Info :- XI ADAPTER FRAMEWORK 7.40 : SP 8

Transformed Data with Proper IDocType/CIM Type/Message Type

Error

state=READING_ENDTAG, charPosition=248, lineNumber=1, columnNumber=249" class="urTxtStd urTxtColor" style="WHITE-SPACE: normal" ti="0" lsdata="{0:'Error before sending due to idoc parsing error: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: IDoc type MATMAS05 within the EDI_DC40 control record segment does not match the IDocXML root tag :\nstate=READING_ENDTAG, charPosition=248, lineNumber=1, columnNumber=249',8:true}" ct="TV" bMarkedAsFocussed="true" bResetTabIndex="true"Error before sending due to idoc parsing error: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: IDoc type MATMAS05 within the EDI_DC40 control record segment does not match the IDocXML root tag <ZMATMASEXT>:

state=READING_ENDTAG, charPosition=248, lineNumber=1, columnNumber=249

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184876
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Malini,

Is this data in the fields IDOCTYP, CIMTYP, and MESTYP populated through Message Mapping?

Can you check if the data in these fields is correct?

Thanks,

Venu