cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able see Edit Notification screen ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am working on SAPWM 6.2 application customization. I need to add Work Center field with drop down list of work centers. I am only able to see Windows Mobile pocket PC screen. Other two IPAD  & IPHONE screen I am not able to see. I have added work center custom field in Windows pocket PC screen, but it is not reflect changes when I run SAPWM app.

How to resolve this issue.

Regards

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You would need add the field to each platform screen you want it show on.  When you look at the screen set, there is a section for Platform.  Each platform will show difference screens and each would need to be updated.

LeonardoGomez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Provide a screenshot, there are screens for those platforms.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leonardo,

I have attached screenshot here. There are screens names showing, but when I am open them in Edit Screen mode then I am unable to see IPad & IPhone screen in Agentry Properties.

Regards

Sudhir

LeonardoGomez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I think I know what you mean. You can't see Iphone or Ipad screens at the panel of the right, as you do in the screenshot with Windows. It doesn't work for me either. You should add the field in the Properties pane and display it on an emulator or real device. Was that the problem?

Regards,

Leonardo.