cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction Notification for a 'Particular User' - not to allow to edit row level line items(OINV)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Good Evening!!!

I need your help to write a Transaction Notification to restrict particular user - not to allow to edit row level line items. Here, i need to restrict my A/R INVOICE( OINV ).

Note: This restriction should be  only for that particular user to whom we have given validation(i.e., it should allow remaining users to edit anything in the same document).

Can any one please help me out to make this validation.

Hope you will do needful by the best reply ASAP.

Thank You,

Regards,

RaviTeja.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Can any one please help me out to make this.

Hope for the best reply ASAP.

Thank You,

Regards,

RaviTeja.G

isaac_kalii
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

User cannot update, in row level, any target marketing document that has already created journal entries.

You might however wish to check under Authorization>Sales>Change Row Amounts and assign 'No Authorization' to users as required.

Regards,

Isaac.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Isaac,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.  I am aware of that , what you have explained.

Sorry for the inconvenience that i have raised a question up to some extent. please let me clear:

I am making A/R Invoice directly with out any delivery document from pick and pack(PICK LIST). In that case, can we give any restriction for - if user is changing any credentials based on Pick list the system should not allow the user to add the document.

Kindly help me out to make that validation please.

Hope for the best reply ASAP.

Than you,

Regards,

RaviTeja.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3597156

Regards,

SP Samy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samy,

Thanks for your reply.

As i have gone through the above thread..sorry, it may not be related to my requirement.

could you please suggest any SP_TN to fulfill my above requirement.

Thank You,

Regards,

RaviTeja.G