Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance selection for source file-Error in communication channel monitoring

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Referring to the link below:

<b>/people/mickael.huchet/blog/2006/09/18/xipi-how-to-exclude-files-in-a-sender-file-adapter

I have developed my scenario in the same way.But due to the values <b><NOTHING></b>

in Mandatory fields Source Directory and Filename,i am facing problem in Communication Channel Monitoring as it shows an error;even though the end-to-end scenario works successfully.

Plase note that our scenario is not to exclude the particular file but to pick the files serially after a certain delay.

Kindly provide some idea about how can we remove the error from Communication Channel Monitoring.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhir Tiwari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the error that you areg getting?

Regards

Bhavesh

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We are getting following error in the CC Monitoring:

The Source Directory <NOTHING> does not exist.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Sorry for late response, I just chked the question as ananswered. The communication channel error can be removed by putting some correct directory path although we can leave file name as <NOTHING> that will work.

Thanks!

Sudhir

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

If you could reply to my answer at earliest then it would be a great help to me, I have heard about some abap code for serialization which makes difference in the time of processing the IDoc which solves this problem but there must be any solution to this problem in XI itself.

Thanks& Regards

Sudhir Tiwari

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudhir,

In the sender file adapter, you have an option called <b>"Processing Sequence"</b>.

By selecting ByName or ByDate you can make files get selected sequentially either ByName ( alphabetically ) or by the creation time stamp of the file.

In the sender file adapter also make the QOS as EOIO and give the QueueName as any value and the files will be processed sequentially.

Regards

Bhavesh

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

I have tried this way also but sorry to say that it is not working.