Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training and Event management issue

visu2015
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have integrated the trainings cost incurred for the trainings and payment needs to be made by finance.

The trainings costs like Trainer Cost, venue Cost and Miscellanous cost would be maintained in IT1036, but how does this information flow to finance for payment.

Pls suggest

2) Client wants to have feedback form for each training held and it should be filled by the employee who has attended the training, pls let me know how we can do it R/3 and over the portal.

We are not implementing TEM/LSO over the portal.

Thank You

Regards

Vish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vishveshwar,

You can define cost per course and after that a course is done you can run the report and know about the related cost.

You can put this report in portal for employee.

Regards,

Shirin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We will create a BE with resource and at booking, book for Firmly booking and proposals will come, store the cost for the particular event and post to fi through t-code: PV1C.

for attendee feed back, 2 options are there

1. custom feed back report

2. appraisal

i done with appraisal

visu2015
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

Thank you for the reply.

Client wants to store individual cost for Trainer, venue and Misc Cost, but in proposal I can enter only total amounts and once saved its getting stored in internal price and external price field.

Can you please let me know or share any document for integration with FI and steps involved in attendee feed back appraisal with functional configuration and development to be done.

It would be of great help.  I am running out of time pls

email id :  visu1999@gmail.com

Thank You

Regards

Vish