cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI/UserExit after save Inspection Plan QP01/QP02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want after the inspection plan was saved still call an additional function.

I've already looked for a solution and related items found.

Example:

Of course I've tried the solutions, but without success.

Can anyone give a tip for another solution?

I've looked at already BAPI (for workflow), but there is no predefined BAPI.

Best Regards,

Ulrike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I also do not have much idea about this from technical front. And it seems that you have already explored the relevant BAPI stuff as per enclosed thread along with your ABAP team. An alternative that is coming to my mind is as below. Feasibility needs to be explored. (Its just a thought!!)

1. I assume that you want to execute some other SAP transaction (Not known to us right now) as soon as the inspection plan is saved or changed.
  2. Therefore, this so called transaction must be using inspection plan group number and group counter as input.
  3. You can develop a new Z report or BDC (as applicable) with above input and schedule this job in background.
  4. If executing this transaction immediately after plan creation is not possible then by running batch job with some more frequency can serve the purpose to some extent.
  5. Appropriate logic needs to written in this ABAP development to fetch newly created groups or changed groups on the running date.
  6. The more accurate filters you put the faster the data fetching you will experience.

Logically I think it should work but complexity depends on the transaction that you want to call and the conditions if any. Try luck!

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

thank you for your response!

I'll try and get back to you.

Sunny greetings from Dresden,

Ulrike