Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for IE02 CurCustomer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Im trying to find a way to update ie02>warranty tab> CuCustomer.What I did is I use BDC to update the parameter.

But is there a BAPI that I can use to update IE02>Warranty>CuCustomer without using BDC because BDC needs the ie02 authorization?

5 REPLIES 5

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I suggest its better to have LSMW for this.So that, functional consultant can do it or if BDC end user can update as per their requirement.

You can try BAPIs:

1) BAPI_EQUI_CHANGE

2) BAPI_EQMT_MODIFY   

Regards,

Pardhu

0 Kudos

Hi

For BAPI_EQUI_CHANGE there is no field where I can change the curcustomer fild.

My requirement is to eliminate the authorization of IE02 in a user. Using BDC will be impossble for me to remove the auhorization

0 Kudos

Dear,

But you need to record the history of these fields know with respect to users.May i know the business advantage in eliminating the authorization of IE02.

If you restrict authorization of IE02, then user can not edit any field in the master.

As per screen i can understand that, you would like to update customer master.

Kindly check the program RIIBIP00, object type is EQUI

You may try updating Wrranty details with FM:ALM_ME_TOB_WARRANTY and Partner detials FM:ALM_ME_ML_EQUI_PARTNERS

Regards

Pardhu

0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

I have created a customized program that needs to update the CurCustomer in IE02.

That is the onliy field in IE02 that needs to be updated when I run the customized program.

0 Kudos

Dear,

Try using transaction SXDA_TOOLS  or SXDA with program RIIBIP00 as i mentioned earlier.

Use Object type as EQUI and program type BINP

Kindly check try.

Regards,

Pardhu