cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple systems in landscape

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a situation where we want to add one more development system(non-standard) to the existing standard e-q-p system landscape. I did that succesfully including transport route so that it looks e-e-q-p now.

My problem is with now dealing with corrections e.g. Urgent Corrections. The standard flow does not understand second "d" development system.

How/where do I make changes so that the second development system is recognised properly?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Doshi,

Have you mentioned the new system in the maintenance project system landscape?Once you have done that, while setting the urgent correction to "In Development" the system will show the 2 dev systems and ask to choose the source system.

In change management you can have multiple dev systems in parellal.So while creating a Urg.Corr we have to choose a dev system.But if you want to move tp's across dev systems,then you can do that through SCC1 only.

Please revert for any clarification.

Thanks and Regards,

Avinash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Avinash for the quick response.

Yes, I have set new system im project system landscape.

I will look into it now. But till now i did not see such 2 options of selecting between development systems.

Meanwhile, I wanted to ask the same question for corrections related to Implementation project. Would it work the same way?

BR,

Maulin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Doshi,

1.In the maintenance project System Landscape if all the Dev systems were linked,during the urgent correction when we set the status to InDevelopment,the system will promt to select the source Development system.

2.Yes for the implementation project also it will work in the same way,except that there is no urgent correction in implementation project.

Revert back for any clarification.

Thanks and regards,

Avinash.