cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Engine in RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see messages when monitoring 'Message monitoring' -> 'Integration engine' -> database overview and click dispaly; shows me aroung 80K messages scheduled.

but why am not able to view those messages in ABAP stack; i dont see them in SMQ1 or SMQ2. where can i see these messages in ABAP stack other than sxmb_moni?

also i need to fail/cancel these messages; fail/cancel these messages in RWB takes a lot of time. any better solution?

thanks.

Prema

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prema,

You only can see the messages in ABAP stack on sxmb_moni transaction. SMQ1 and SMQ2 are the queue for the async messages, when the message is dispatched the queue are empty, only on rutime you can see there the messages.

Why don't use the sxmb_moni transaction?

This note can give you some ideas 746088 - Statistics on PI/XI messages for Remote Services

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks inaki.

don't you think 80k messages is burden on sxmb_moni? and moreover its unrealistic to cancel message in sxmb_moni , a time consuming process. looking for some better solution.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prema,

You are right, if you have 80k messages per day can be tedious to take statistics from the monitoring tool. Another solution is to a simply ABAP program to take that statics from SAP tables. You can do a job to run at night and in the morning check the results. Check this wiki: Useful ABAP tables in SAP XI - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Inaki, but i dont want statics, i need to canel all those messages which are in scheduled status.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prema,

My wrong with the last answer. Check this note  688147 - Check whether messages are scheduled in a queue

Regards.

Answers (0)