Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA-40-Employee rehire action is allowing hired employees to get rehired

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

In a very strange situation system is allowing the all ready existing employees to get hired.

It should generally not allow a already active employee to get rehired....rehire should be always for employees who are not active & have left the company.

I tried by coping the MSN-20 feature, but that also is not stopping the system.

please guide me on the same,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ShrutiJoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You will need to maintain feature MSN21 for the rehire action.

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shruti,

Thanks you very much for the update.

I had tried with MSN21 & MSN20 both but it did not work.

Still i will try MSN20.....hope it helps.

Would like to request you to share the logic behind an active employee not getting hired with MSN20-Reentry if possible.

I mean how the system behaves...is it like system reads the employee status for MSN20 dn what is the difference between MSN20 & MSN21.

Thanks.

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sap hr09,

What is the value given in the action type  table for the field FC , for hiring it should be 1, so system considers as a new hire.

For re-hiring FC value should be 0, and in check field MSN20 should be there.. then it will work..i guess this is the place configuration has gone wrong..

Could you please check and let me know.

Thanks

Sriram

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shruti,

thank you very much.

I just want to restrict the Rejoining to employees who have gone for Sabatical or Inactive due to disciplinary action & suspension.

Not been able to fix it.

Please guide.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sriram i am telling you 1 by 1:

1/ System was allowing all type of employees to be rehired,

I  want only inactive(Suspended,Sabatical) employees should be Rehired/Return to Company/Rejoined.

But with 1-3-1-MSN21 system is allowing for all type of employees including Withdrawn/Retiree employees as well.

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Non of the issues are resolved so not able to close it.

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saphr 09,

Solve the things one by one..  are you able to resolve the initial issue of rehiring employee allows for hiring..

solve that first.. then go one by one.. we have helped you with lot of things.. i dont know which is the problem and what is stopping you!!!

Thanks

Sriram

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for the update.

I have 1 addition to it that no retired employee without with status 0 could not be hired into the system.

I want to restrict the hiring only to inactive employees with status-2

Please guide.

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sap hr09,

Is your initial problem resolved or not? if resolved mark the correct and helpful answers and close the thread..

And raise a new thread for your above query.. it wont be good if you continue in the same.. please close this and raise a new one.

Thanks

Sriram

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through feature documentation and check how exactly it works accordingly we can utilize. Once we expand the Fetures MSN** we can come to a conclusion which one can be used.

Regards

Venkatesh