Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operation subcontracting PR qty not in sync with prod order scrap qty

krishna_chandra5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I came across an issue in the operation subcontracting PR.

We have a production order with 100 EA which is having its 3rd operation as external operation and subcontracting PR got created for 100 EA once I released my prod order.

I actually scrapped 10 EA in the second operation and physically I am sending only 90 EA to the vendor. The problem here is that the subcontracting PR is not editable and shows only 100 EA even though is scrapped 10 in the earlier operation.

I am aware that the production order quantity changes will be copied to the PR automatically, but I need a better solution for mapping this scrap scenario.

Expecting a early response.

Regards,

Krishna Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Check these points or configure them this way you will always have right PR:

• Check your setting in OPL8 for creation of purchase requisition. It should be 2 from release.
  • In routing create trigger points for operations. i.e. when first operation is confirmed, release next.
  • Don't release your complete production order but release first operation. On the basis of above trigger points it would release next operation automatically when once first confirmed. Same way you should have this trigger point till second last operation.
  • I hope you are doing confirmation through CO11n i.e. per operation. If this is the case then it will automatically adjust next operation qty to 90 and PR would be for 90.
  • Test the same in testing environment.

This will resolve your issue. Let us know either ways.

Regards

Rahul