SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancing Individual Facts Screen with Custom Fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we add custom fields to the individual facts (reference values) screen . I do not see any exit available to do so .

Transaction Code - ES32

Regards

Neetesh

2 REPLIES 2

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your objective is to access different values/attributes during Billing, then you can just create new Operands and enter the values in the Installation Facts.

I'm not clear on why want to enhance the Facts screen when it provides you with so much flexibility already.

Regards,

Ivor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neetesh,

You can check on a few things. (I don't have system access to check )

1. Define Custom layout for Lightning Unit.(your screenshot is for lightning unit if I am not wrong)

In customizing go to Contract Billing->Billing Master Data->Rate Structure->Operands->Reference values->Configure tabs for reference values->Control tabs for lighting units

Here define your own screen layout. Define your own 'group box' starting with V with your custom fields and assign it to a tab(SAP standard group box starts with S). You can define only 2 tabs.Once done assign this layout to the  ISU_LIGHT here in ISU customizing : Basic Setting/Enterprise structure -> Define Default Layout for tabs.

Tables which are impacted start with TAMLAY* , check that too.

2. Check on SMOD for EBIS0003 if not already done. This is for Reference Values(I guess for Heating but you can check if its called for lighting also).

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Rakesh..