cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on Sender JDBC Scenario........in sender JDBC Communication channel, there some important parameter <b>Query SQL Statement </b>(for select data records with specified condition) and <b>Update SQL Statement</b> (for update specified data records) .

We read, when <b>new record</b> will insert in database table then FLAG/STATUS column hold the value for Query SQL Statement and Update SQL Statement.

But in my case we <b>can't create FLAG/STATUS column</b> in table, Because this standard Database table of other Software vendor.In This standard database table we can't edit.

So what should be Query SQL Statement and Update SQL Statement is such a case???

I need help.....

Please give some guidelines for this....

Please Reply soon..

Regards,

Umesh Laxkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Umesh,

You will have to use a staging table in this case where the data from the main table is copied into thi table and then you can update the rows as you want.

Reason is~ If you do not update the table for the selected rows you will during every polling interval select the same data and this is sure something that I am pretty sure you dont want to do.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

My some seniors suggest that create a z-table for holding current date & time, when it was triggered.

& make query for picking data from table between previous and current date & time.

and store current date & time in z-table.

For every triggering I have to access this z-table for previous date & time and put this date & time in query.

Is it possible??

if YES then give .....some more guideline.

reply.....please

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

shall is it possible that i can use dynamic query in Query SQL statement & Update SQL statement in same sender JDBC channel?

Regards,

Umesh