cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How may I include the table for audit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How may I include global tables for audit? We are going to control changes.

Do you know which table contained the list with it?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please teel me, how may I know the name of table whith contained the ALL LIST of ALL TABLES for auidit system logs changes to table data?

How do you want me to see the LIST of ALL TABLES whith have or haven't the FLAG for logged? What is table name?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The table is DD09L, field PROTOKOLL. Tables with the logging flag are indicated by an X

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please teel me, how may I know the name of table whith contained the ALL LIST of ALL TABLES for auidit system logs changes to table data?

How do you want me to see the LIST of ALL TABLES whith have or haven't the FLAG for logged? What is table name?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

Use the RSTBHIST report to obtain a list of those tables that are currently set to be logged.

SA38->RSTBHIST->execute->click "List of Logged Tables"->Execute.

This will display the Tables with change recording activated.

Hope it helps.

Please award points if it is useful.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

The following is the information on table log:

You must start the SAP system with the rec/client parameter. This parameter specifies whether the SAP system logs changes to table data in all clients or only in specific clients. The parameter can have

the following values:

- rec/client = ALL logs all clients

- rec/client = 000 [,...] logs the specified clients

- rec/client = OFF turns logging off

In the technical settings (use transaction SE13), set the Log data changes flag for those tables that you want to have logged.

If both of these conditions are met, the database logs table changes in the DBTABPRT table. You can also check at transaction SCU3.

Use the RSTBHIST report to obtain a list of those tables that are currently set to be logged.

Hope it helps.

Please award points if it is useful.

Thakns & Regards,

Santosh