cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exception caught with cause java.util.NoSuchElementException

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I am working on INVOIC02 outbound scenario using B2B add-on in our SAP PO box. I use EDIFACT INVOIC 96A version.

I am using File adapter at the receiver side and EDIFACTConverterModule with edifact.audit(set as true) and edifact.trace(set as true).

I have copied the standard mapping given by mapping kit and modified according to the business requirement.

The mapping executes successfully. But I get the below error in runtime.

04.06.2015 14:32:30.536 Error Exception caught by adapter framework: {0}

04.06.2015 14:32:30.537 Error Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection AFW failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.util.NoSuchElementException

04.06.2015 14:32:30.540 Information The asynchronous message was successfully scheduled to be delivered at Thu Jun 04 14:37:30 CEST 2015 04.06.2015 14:32:30.540 Information Message status set to WAIT

And every time the error occurs at different segment for the same source payload. (The output XML successfully gets converted in the integration cockpit and the converted format is exactly similar to the sample files provided by business.)

When I use the mapping given by B2B mapping kit in the same ICO(instead of my modified one) the message successfully gets delivered.

Please find attached the Audit log of the error.

Please help me out in resolving this:)

Thanks

Sowmya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i am also facing the same issue - java.util.NoSuchElementException. did you get any solution for it ?

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP PI,

This error appears in java when you have an iterator and later when you try to access to the next element and there is not element. In PI world i can imagine that perhaps you have defined an element o set of elements on the schema, but the module can't find any element.

Regards.

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks Inaki. Its not my post, so i will not be able to mark it as helpful answer.

i found out resolution in Error on X.400 Receiver Adapter | SCN

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP PI,

Don't worry i knew that this was not your thread, i only tried to be helpful

Please, if you can explain a bit longer what was your exact problem and your solution, you will can help more people on the future and we we can use the reference of this thread to point a possible solution.

Regards.