cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "FSL-01006"&"MUT-03025" during NetWeaver 2004 Upgrade J2ee Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All ,

I am working on SAP Netweaver 04 SP9 (Stand alone J2ee Only).

When I am trying to upgrade it SP 19, I am getting following error.

ERROR 2007-04-13 04:55:13 [synxcgroup.cpp:426]

void CSyGroupImpl::addMember(PSyAccount pAccount)

FSL-01006 Unable to add account <#0> to group <#1>. <#2>

TRACE [iaxxejsbas.hpp:379]

handleException<ESyException>()

Converting exception into JS Exception ESyException.

ERROR 2007-04-13 04:55:13

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

MUT-03025 Caught ESyException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

TRACE [iaxxejsbas.hpp:451]

EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall()

JS Callback has thrown unknown exception

TRACE [iaxxcwalker.cpp:301]

CDomWalker::processStep()

<html><head></head><body><p>An error occurred while processing service <b>Support Package 19> Import Support Package 19</b>. You may now</p><ul> <li>press <I>Retry</I> to repeat the current step.</li> <li>press the <I>View Log</I> button to get more information about the error.</li> <li>stop the task and continue with it later</li> <li>reset your input for the current task. In this case, SAPinst will permanently remove all installation files from the installation directory. This gives you the opportunity to restart from scratch.</li></ul><p>Log files are written to <b>C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\PATCH\ORA</b>.</p></body></html>

I have seen the OSS notes that refer to the following:

"FSL-01006: Unable to add account to group

Customer has a Windows 2000 Active Directory Domain without a primary domain controler. During the creation of the OS accounts, the installation stops with the error that the accounts cannot be added to the local group None. To solve the problem, configure a domain controller so that it emulates an NT 4 primary domain controller. For more information, see Microsoft KWB article 298713 (English Version)."

An error occurred while processing service Support Package 19> Import Support Package 19. You may now

press Retry to repeat the current step.

press the View Log button to get more information about the error.

stop the task and continue with it later.

reset your input for the current task. In this case, SAPinst will permanently remove all installation files from the installation directory. This gives you the opportunity to restart from scratch.

Log files are written to C:\Program Files\Sapinst_instdir\PATCH\ORA

Has any one came across this type of error?

This is pretty urgent I am sorry to say since I cannot continue with the installation! A search for a corresponding SAP Note was also unsuccessfull!!

Thanks and Regards,

Suresh.K

Rewarding points will be given for helpful answer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok