cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terms of payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I was filling up a sales deal and came across the terms of payment field.

<a href="http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u40/a_la_bakwaas/untitledk.jpg">here</a>

and saw the various terms of payment already laid down in the std. R/3. I can choose from these but what If I need to define one of my own [ say 'XYZ' ] .

where can I do that ?

I looked into SPRO-->pricing agreements ,but could not achieve the above.

so where are these defined, and how would I make a new one ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can define your own terms of payment at IMG->sales and distribution->master data->Business partners->customer->Billing document->terms of payment. you can copy the existing one and rename and configure according to your requirements.

Reward if this helps.

Regards

Simu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Banerjee,

let me tell you the easiest way. whenever we do not know the exact path but know what exactly to be done( for ex. defining terms of payment) then go to img screen and press on find icon and give the data(terms of payment) then the system will list all routes where the term is present then choose the appropriate one.

hope cld be helpful.

cheers,

anil.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Tcode: OVSE

u can create your own Payment terms

This payment terms will be used for both Customer ( Account receivables ) and Vendors(Accounts payable) by accounting,

In CMR, u ll maintain Payment terms in Company code level and sales area data level.

while creating sales order , payment terms will copied from the CMR of Payer from sales area data,if itz not available here , then Company code data Payment Terms(PTERM) will copied.

*Hope this adds info

*reward Points