We are testing a Hybris Marketing system trying to understand the interactions. We have set up SLT replication from ERP and this appear to be working. New ERP accounts appear on Customer Data Management --> Contact Engagement page. However the contacts do not appear unless we run the job CUAN_IC_MASTERDATA_EXTR_DELT.
My guess is the SLT brings the data into the replicated schema and then there needs to be a copy to bring the data into the Contact table.
- can someone confirm whether this is correct
- to which table does the job copy the contact data
- why do contacts need this extra step when accounts do not?
Bharath Ajendla replied
1. you are correct that SLT brings ERP data into the replicated schema and by default B2B scenarios such as "customer segmentation", "insight(formerly CVI)" work. Now if you want to use "contact segmentation" or other B2C scenarios you have to run first CUAN_IC_MASTERDATA_EXTR_FULL then CUAN_IC_MASTERDATA_EXTR_DELT for ongoing delta load.
2. This replicates the data interaction model consists of following tables (contacts --> CUAND_CE_IC_ROOT, CUAND_CE_IC_FCET and interactions are stored in CUAND_CE_IA_RT..etc)
3. Why do contacts need this extra step when accounts do not? customer segmentation (i.e. based on accounts B2B scenario) has different data model than contact segmentation(i.e. based on contact). Contact segmentation is meant to handle all 3rd party data so even subset of SAP data need to be extracted and loaded which ofcourse automated by scheduling the above reports.