cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HANA: column store error: search table error: [23007] Join graph not connected;join not connected

former_member182302
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SCN,

I am facing an error while running a data loading procedure, which is not consistent as shown below:

column store error: search table error:  [23007] Join graph not connected;join not connected

Would like to know if any one faced this error or what would be the likely cause for this error.

Any inputs would be helpful.

Regards,

Krishna Tangudu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sreehari_vpillai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Behalf of :

@Sivakumar Palaniswamy

Problem was with one attribute view which he used in building the calculation view . Tables underlying the attribute vie was partitioned and that made inconsitency in the scritp . Its now corrected .

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

great..:)

former_member182302
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Sree for updating in this thread. Thank you all for your timely inputs.

I have closed this now.

Regards,

Krishna Tangudu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sreehari_vpillai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I faced this issue before . This is a problem with data in joined tables. Some inconsistencies . This inconsistency(only in the data ) is not existing in production , hence no error there .   My issue was - I maintained carnality of join , and the same was not matching with the data available in the table. I corrected the carnality and it went through .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Could you please tell us when did you see this error - while running the algorithm or just the data source?

Thanks,

Supriya

former_member182302
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

The procedure pseudo code is as below:

INSERT INTO TABLE ( SELECT * FROM CALCULATION_VIEW)

Am receiving this error , even while doing SELECT * FROM CALCULATION_VIEW.

former_member226419
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

This error I got when in calculation i was trying to join 2 tables but forgot to join with the key nodes of two tables and trying to activating the model

I am just guessing your calculation view is active and especially in joins , key nodes are connected or not.

BR

Sumeet

former_member182302
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

Yes the calculation view is active, the error message is not consistent it is giving error sometimes and getting successful randomly. The same code in Production system is getting successful all the times.

So not sure why is it giving errors, But yes am checking the join conditions one more time

Regards

Krishna Tangudu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Do you have concat attributes used in Calculation view? if so they might have corrupted and they have to be redeployed .

thanks

siva