cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to exclude customers/sales orders in V_V2?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, SAP SD Gurus.

We have a requirement from client to exclude some customers and their orders from being rescheduled in ZV_V2 (copied V_V2 program, added some selection criteria to filter documents). Initial plan is to create a customized field in customer master data which will be transferred to sales orders. In case this field has value, sales order will be excluded in rescheduling program with additional condition of order qty is confirmed. Exclusion of orders happens, however, it seems we are having issue on that causing either over-confirmation of orders or non-updating of order quantity. Having said that, i am thinking if there is a SAP Standard way of doing this, and i saw some posts saying to use "Fixed date and qty field".

• What are the possible consequences of using this field?
  • Can this field be used as a header which means true to whole sales order?
  • In case that this field will not suit the requirement, are there other SAP Standard options we can check to exclude customers/sales orders in ZV_V2/V_V2 rescheduling program?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor

Hi Rommel,

Check SAP note 549064 which clearly state you can put custom fields in this report.

549064 - FAQ: Rescheduling/backorder updating in R/3

Now to meet your requirement you can put ship-to to sold-to to exclude fro re-scheduling (or any other partner function, custom one also).

• If you use "Fixed date and qty field" indicator:
    • The sales order wouldn't be considered in rescheduling.
    • The quantity and date would be confirmed one i.e. it would not change. If order has qty of 1000 and system would propose 900 as confirmed and you put this indicator then you can deliver 900 only. Same is for date i.e. pull-in or push-out would not be visible w.r.t. to supplies.
  • This indicator is at item level but not at header level.
  • As I said above check SAP note and put your own filter to exclude the same w.r.t. business requirement.

I hope it answered your questions.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Rahul.

Thanks for your prompt response. I think creating additional field for selection of partner (sold/ship-to party) in the program might not solve the issue. What i think of is i can use the logic of the standard program when "fixed date and qty" (VBAP-FIXMG) is ticked, on how it excludes sales orders. What i mean is I will create a custom field that when has a value the program will exclude the sales order the same way it does when VBAP-FIXMG is ticked. Would that be possible?

Thanks

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rommel,

In this case you need to check this way:

• Create a custom fields as per your requirement.
  • The value will get copied to sales order as per your requirement.
  • Try to put this filter on rescheduling screen to filter this out (try to do this before program is executed for performance issues).

I hope it helps. Let me know either way.

Regards

Rahul