cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in Back order Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

At the time of Back order processing Production plan orders are still in the backorder process and orders are confirming against the production orders. Hows that Possible?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul Handa,

Yeah!!! Hows it happening. Pls find the below snap shot.thanks in Advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Is this the first time it's happening? If you run back order processing often and they are slow or error prone, you might find this useful. http://www.basistechnologies.com/sap-V_V2-slow-back-order-processing-rescheduling-atp-check-performa...

Regards

Tess

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tess Cliff,

No its not the first time. Actually client requirement is like They don't want to see Planned Orders in CO06 ( Back order processing)

Regards

Krishna .S

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Krish,

Could you share some screen shots for the issue? Though if I understood correctly while BOP of sales orders it is considering production orders instead of planned orders and you are asking why? Is it correct?

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

The backorder processing confirming orders in the future. Can you tell me why the back order processing is confirming order XXXX on 1/16/15 first, instead of XXXX on 1/14/16?

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Could you be more specific in example with screen shot. In your screen shot even first planned order is from 02/11/15 (i.e. from 11th February) but I don't see anything for 16th January.

Check once again.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thats for a sample. client Requirements is like they want to stop confirmation against the production orders in future dates.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Krish,

could you you explain the same with an example. Though cross check in customizing what is included in availability check. Same you can define a custom availability check which excludes production orders.

regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see screen shot below. There are Pl Ord (planned production) stock orders in the back order processing that is confirming against sales orders.  This is distorting our confirmation of orders.  Also the Pl Ord (planned production) is not correct information.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

First question why you have planned orders which are back dated? Are they firmed and if yes why are your firming them?

Second question why orders & delivery are still open which for January?

Could you check above points.

Regards

Rahul