cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign notification on the basis of planner group and work centers?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am using work manager 6.2 application and doing customization in that but I stuck at one place as I want to assign notification on the basis of planner group and work centers.

Actually the scenario is that each planner group is having no. of work centers and only one planner group is assign to engineer and under this engineer no. of technicians are there with different work centers.now I want to assign notification according to the requirement of user only.means if engineer logged in he has to see all the notifications but if any technicians logged in he has to see the notifications which is of his use only not all.

What can I do for this if anyone have idea please share with me I really require your help.

Thanks & Regards

Prajakta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Use Assignment Type = 9  (free search).

Configure the User parameter

IHG=Planner Group for Engineer  and

VAP=Work Center   for the technician.

If required implement the BADI  gref_badi_notif->get_assignment_type9 (most likely this is not required).

thanks,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Can you please specify where I should make these changes. In Syclo Config Panel or SAP Logon . As I am newly implemented the SAPWM customization.

Regards

Prajakta

0 Kudos

TCode = SU3 for User Parameter

The filters should be configured in config panel for Notification Generic MDO

thanks

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

I have made changes as per your suggestion but not getting the notifications for the particular planner group.Is there any ABAP code required in the backend for this

Regards

Prajakta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra & Karan ,

Now I am getting Notifications according to the Planner groups and Work centers as per suggested by Chandra.Thanks for your suggestion.

Now I want to download Notifications for both Planner group and Work centers for previous two months from the current date.So what can I do or where should I placed  condition to get notification of last two months?

Thanks & Regards

Prajakta

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prajakta,

You will have to enhance the Get method /SMERP/CL_PM_NOTIFICATION_DO to carry out this requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

I know but in that get method where and how can I put my date condition for last two month's notifications from its creation date.Can you please explain it so that I can make changes.

Thanks & Regards

Prajakta

0 Kudos

You must add a filter in config panel for duration and specify duration For Ex: 60 days. Then within your code you can use SY-DATUM - Z_DURATION  to get the date.

I personally don't like these kind of requirements because it requires you to remove notifications older than 60 days.

Also please close this thread and open a new one.

good luck,

Chandra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prajakta,

In MDO SWM60_NOTIFICATION_GENERIC use DOF Rule type : Syclo Class Handler

and use assignment type as Z.

Create your Z class handler to fetch according to your requirements.

Regards,

Karan Shaheri.