cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No alert message for deletion of Work Order from backend when Push is enabled.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a scenario where, when work order is deleted no message is prompted to the user regarding the deleted WorkOrder

The process for Adding a work order from backend seems to work fine, I even checked by debugging java code,and eventually I received a message of the new work order received on my device,

Now, when i deleted a work order from the backend i got no alert message nor did the console show the order number deleted also deleted work order list showed empty when checked in debug.

During the whole process PUSH was enabled and active.

The application I am using is Work Manager 6.0.

How can i delete the work order and get the alert message for it on connected device .?

Regards.

Rohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Just one update that when i change the status of the work order to COMPLETED from the back end, and then transmit, the work order is removed, now I want to do the same thing only via PUSH scenario, what changes should be done and where?
Any Suggestions.?

Regards,

Rohan

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Rohan,

I wouldn't expert any kind of notification on the client device when you delete a work order from the backend.  The work order should fall off the device on the next transmit as part of the standard exchange logic built into the product.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jason,

Thank you for your reply,i need to perform a customization where if a WorkOrder is removed from the back end or a WorkOrder's status is changed to TECO then it should be removed from the client device and an alert message is to be given on the client device informing about the removed work order, i have enabled PUSH scenario and the purpose is to receive an alert as soon as the order is removed,  I had checked the debug for Java code during add process i received the order number which was added in "rawWonum = tbl.getField("OBJECT_KEY").getString();"

in the WorkorderPushBAPI.java class in the process results section, what steps should i take in order to perform this process, and how can i receive the number of the removed work order on java side.

Thanks and Regards,

Rohan