Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure Login Client Login Popup Window Issue

nitin_gupta81
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in process of testing SSO for SAP Local GUI using X.509 certificate. SSO as such is working fine but having issue with the Secure Login Client - Login popup screen. Even if I don't enter my AD user id/password  it still completes the authentication. Any idea why it's doing that?

We are using the latest version of Secure Logic Client SLC05_1

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

it seems that you have configured a SPNEGO authentication profile. This requires normally no user interaction.

Do you have configured "Show Success Message" in the Secure Login Server authentication profile under "Secure Login Client Settings" tab ? Please switch that off and let only the "Show Error Message" option switched on.

best regards

Alexander Gimbel

nitin_gupta81
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your reply. I switched off "Show Success Message" but I am still getting the prompt for user id/password. After switching it off I don't get the Authentication process complete message. See below the parameter values. I have AutoEnroll as True and psetype as Windowslogin so it should not be asking again for credentials. Any other suggestions?

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please check, if the policy configuration on the Secure Login Server for this Windows Authentication (SPNEGO) profile contains other login modules as the SPNegoLoginModule.

You can check that in the Netweaver Admin under "Authentication and Single Sign-On".

If you use a policy configuration with mixed login modules (non-interactive like SPNegoLoginModule with interactive login modules like BasicPasswordLoginModule), then the Secure Login Client will ask for username/password for the non-interactive login module,

best regards

Alexander Gimbel