Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Additional Pop Up from Partner Determination Procedure

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created an activity transaction in CRM Web Ui, while selecting certain partner function's manually an additional pop up appears which I believe is the fuzzy logic, My query is how do I disable the same, can I do it functionally or technical help would be required

Attaching screen shots for your reference , in the first screen shot below I am adding the new partner function Activity Partner for my activity created.

In the second screen shot the pop up appears, I need to disable this pop up as per the screen shot below

The system should directly propose to select the partner functions as per the

screen shot below

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amitdev_solanki
Explorer
0 Kudos

Could you please write the steps, you are following.

Br,
Amit

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

I have pasted screen shots for easier understanding however please find the same

1) As per the first screen shot I open my activity and I need to add the partner function activity partner.

2) When I click on search the pop up appears (as per the second screen shot), I need to disable this pop up)

3) Once I click on search the system should directly take me to the search partner tab as per Screen Shot 3

Let me know if you require any further details.

Kind Regards

Atul

amitdev_solanki
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Please put a breakpoint at follow:

comp:BTPARTNER

VIEW:PARTNER

context node:BTPARTNER

attribute:PARTNER_NO_DESCR check GET_V method.

I think you could get the root cause here.Check if some enhancement is there & let me know.

Br,

Amit

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

We did put the breakpoint as per your suggestion however there are no enhancements to the context and view mentioned by you

In su01 transaction code I also put the parameter value as  wcf_ignore_enhancemt = A, however the same is getting triggered.

Hence the same is standard and not through any enhancement, please advice further.

Kind Regards

Atul

amitdev_solanki
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

In this GET_V_PARTNER_NO_DESCR method there is logic that decides about the type of popup, means based on some condition (i think partner function category) in code (u can see some if else condition here), we get the popup as you are getting 2 popup here.

Please check these condition in debugging.

Please also check SPRO config for partner determination in activities,Since I do not know your SPRO config for this I cannot say much about SPRO config.

Br,

Amit

Answers (0)