Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Device type to print Japanese and English

former_member183953
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We use printer model Fuji Xerox. To print English smartform document the device type is FX0C01U and to print Japanese document the device type is FX0C01J, Everything is good. We use batch job to print the documents.

Now the requirement is to print documents of both languages in single batch job, To do that i need to find device type that supports both languages.  But i could not find any Device type from vendor that could print both languages.

So i  created custom device type by copying Japanese device type and then adding fonts from english device type from SE73 and SPAD.

Now when i print Japanese document, preview looks good, but the English document shows incorrect alignment.

Is there any better way, i can combine two device types or suggest some generic/standard device that supports both languages. Please don't suggest JPSAPWIN, since we do network print not FRontend print.

Thanks

Vik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is SAP Business one reporting and printing forum. Please find correct forum and repost above discussion to get quick response.

Close this thread by marking helpful answer.

Thanks.