cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS network activity confirmation CN25

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS experts.

My client has a partial confirmation on a network activity. When they add another partial confirmation using CN25 to the same activity the defaulted work center and activity type are not the same as maintained currently in the network. Is it standard behavior for the confirmation to default the activity type and work center from previous confirmation(s) and not the current work center and activity type on the network? If so, is there a configuration setting that would allow the network confirmation to read the current activity type and work center on the network activity and not fetch these values from previous confirmation record?

My thanks to all. Toliver in Atlanta - GA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Toliver,

Related to your issue, there was a similar case in SAP PM, refer below note.

1924019 - PM/CS confirmation : Default work Center and Activity Type is not set

SAP has given an option to change the enhancement CONFPM01. So i guess you can raise with SAP. Additionally i could not get a relevant note in SAP PS.

Regards

Terence

anthony_fisher
Explorer
0 Kudos

Toliver,

Oddly, my business users have recently noticed this and asked me about it.  I have looked about and have not found any definitive information confirming that this is by design.  I have also not been able to find any settings that would do as you wish (my business users would also like this).

For now, let's see if anyone else can provide any insight into this.

Cheers,

Tony in Ottawa, Canada