cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading Non-SAP data

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been watching a video Loading non-SAP data into SAP hybris Marketing - YouTube  on loading non-SAP data and am trying to understand the process.

There is a Data Services job but the underlying code is not shown. Is this proprietary or is there somewhere we can study how it works?

It appears the job loads to set of tables in ERP format. We are show a screen shot of 21 tables. Is this the entire set or are there other tables required?

The data comes from a number of MS Excel workbooks. Are these available somewhere or are they proprietary? The video does not mention RDS but I get the impression it may be demonstrating an RDS offering.

The video does not say what schema the data is loaded to. My HANA system is set up with SLT replication from ERP. Looking under the hood in my HANA system I see there is a large number of views built over  a schema called SAP_CUAN_ERP (HDM_LTR). HDM_LTR is the target of my SLT so I assume there is some sort of alias that maps HDM_LTR to SAP_CUAN_ERP. I'm guessing the job in the video is loading directly to SAP_CUAN_ERP. Is someone able to confirm this.

Thanks

Cliff Stinson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183196
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cliff,

Yes it is part of rapid data load for SAP hybris Marketing RDS.  As long as you are with SAP customer or partner, you can download the contents for FREE :-).  The documentation contains step by step by instructions...but start with our quick guide first  2078075 - rapid data load for SAP hybris Marketing V3.11

Home Page | Download Documentation | Download DS Content

Thank you

-Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for those answers. Your assistance is most appreciated.

Cliff

Answers (0)